Saturday, February 12, 2011

{Love} is all you need



We have been busy today making Valentine's for Ava's friends at school. I must admit I think mommy has enjoyed this a little too much. Oh well , what's a girl to do with some cute little {vintage} printable Valentine's! I just could not help myself. 




Ava was quite the little helper gluing these little cuties together. I love days like this with my sweet girl. Go {here} for a cute selection of printable Valentines!

We ventured out to a few garage sales this morning and enjoyed breakfast together at the donut shop. And heavens can my little girl pack away some donuts!! {it must have something to do with the fact that they are pink with sprinkles on them!!} .....oh and as a side note: Is it sad when your 3yr old wakes up on a Saturday morning and asks to go garage sailing?? I thought kids were suppose to like Saturday morning cartoons not garage sales!!! ......oh well I happen to think it is quite darling!!!

I hope you all are enjoying this season of {Love}. What a great reminder of our Saviors unfailing love!

"But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation." Psalm 13:5

"The LORD loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of his unfailing love." Psalm 33:5

3 comments:

Gail said...

What a fun morning with your sweet little gal. I think it's adorable she likes to go garage saling. ;) And those Valentines....cute! I'm off to the website right now! Thanks!

-Gail

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for being such a wonderful mother to ava joy...your heart is so full of love and kindness for the "gift" GOD has given you in such a beautiful little girl, ava joy...special things you do shows how grateful you are to have such a blessing in your life HE has given you...love mom..train up a child in the way he should go. and when he is old he will not depart from it... prvbs.22:6

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

these are so cute! i love them. and its also funny to me since you were at my house 2 days before valentine's day saying you haven't gotten her valentine's for her class yet. this worked out well and i'm SURE she had the cutest in the class.